Adapted from 500 GREATEST CHICKEN RECIPES EVER
1. Cut chicken into quarters. Skin and pat dry. Make two slits into the flesh of each piece of chicken. Place in a dish and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together yogurt, garam masala, ginger, garlic, Chilli powder, salt and oil. Beat well.
3. Cover chicken quarters with yogurt/spice mixture. Turn to coat and marinate 3 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 475 (Fahrenheit). Transfer chicken to ovenproof dish. Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through; chicken should be brown on top with juices running clear.
5. Remove from oven. Transfer to a serving dish. Garnish with mixed greens and lime.
Serve with brown rice, roasted vegetables and mixed green salad.
Not sure? You can always schedule a FREE 15 minute phone consult to discuss your needs.