Adapted from 500 GREATEST CHICKEN RECIPES EVER
1. Cut chicken into quarters. Skin and pat dry. Make two slits into the flesh of each piece of chicken. Place in a dish and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together yogurt, garam masala, ginger, garlic, Chilli powder, salt and oil. Beat well.
3. Cover chicken quarters with yogurt/spice mixture. Turn to coat and marinate 3 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 475 (Fahrenheit). Transfer chicken to ovenproof dish. Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through; chicken should be brown on top with juices running clear.
5. Remove from oven. Transfer to a serving dish. Garnish with mixed greens and lime.
Serve with brown rice, roasted vegetables and mixed green salad.
Schedule a FREE 15 minute telephone consult with one of our practitioners.
FREE instant download!
You'll also get our weekly newsletter packed with tips and tricks to help you get relief from pain and build a healthy lifestyle at home.